Saturday, February 03, 2007

Sleeping!

Meili was SO tired tonight but it's been hard getting her to sleep here. We don't want to leave her crying in the crib very long since there are people in the rooms next door. So we paced with her and played with for a while and then, finally, set her in the crib. She cried for about three minutes and then fell completely asleep sitting up. Here's a picture before we sort of pushed her over so she was laying down. CUTE!


Taking a morning nap in her daddy's arms! CUTE!


One more cute picture - I couldn't resist!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny! What a weird sleeping position! I keep laughing at the mental image I have of you tipping her over - weeeeeeeeeeeee! Keep the info coming - it's a great escape from all my mundane things to do, like report cards, laundry, SNOW REMOVAL, etc.
Blessings - of which I can already see you're experiencing -
Kim S. (teacher buddy)

LindaJ said...

She is just the cutest thing....I have been following along. It's so nice to see you all together.

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!!! The video brought tears to my eyes!! She looks like she is doing so well! Praise God!

Kim S (Ben's Mom)