Saturday, February 10, 2007

Meili's Arrival in GR!






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Meili!!!!!!

Kim S. (Ben's Mom)

P.S. Liz, we got LOA for Ben! Not much longer!!!

Musings from Kim K. said...

I just wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed reading your adoption journey. We are also adopting from China and using Bethany Christian. Your story has been inspirational. Your daughter is precious. Many blessings.

Kim Kenward

Anonymous said...

Hey - I'm on the internet! Yikes! All my cooing and ooing and googling and ... Of course she looked at me blankly: "Who's making all those funny noises at me?" I didn't know Jana was making a video. How fun really! She really is so beautiful and you guys are a perfect little family. I'll send you the rest of the pictures (Jana sure was on top of sending you hers!). Hope it's all going smoothly!
Love always,
Kim S. (not Ben's mom :-) - the other one) :-)

Catherine said...

Welcome home and CONGRATULATIONS!!
What a sweet little girl you have been blessed with! God is good!
Catherine Hager

krb said...

We couldn't be happier for you guys! Karen sent us the link to your blog a few weeks ago, and your journey has been amazing. Blessings to you all!

Kendal (and Dennis) Barbee

Anonymous said...

Welcome home,

Have been following your journal entries, what a wonderful way to share your exciting story. Just wanted to welcome Meili to the Blankespoor family. We pray God's blessings on you as you raise this precious gift from Him in the fear of Him!! We hope all goes well with your adjusting to each other and your adjusting to parenthood. It is such a joy!!

Lori