Tuesday, November 14, 2006

MEET OUR DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here she is:
Meili Jiang XinYi (pronunciation: May-Lee Gee-ong Chin Yee)
Date of Birth: November 21, 2005
Current Home: Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China
Estimated GOTCHA DAY: January 2007
Proud Parents: Liz & Henry












































































8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoohoo!! I am sooooo excited to be tante klaasje yet again. Congrats, H and L, on this wonderful news. I am very happy for you and know that you will be fabulous parents to Meili!! Can't wait to meet her. -kk

Mary said...

OH SHE IS SOOOO CUTE!! I have tears streaming down my cheeks... and I have to teach in 8 minutes!!

Couldn't be happier for you!!!!!!!

Much love to all three of you!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the second to the last photo! She looks so spunky. CUTE! HOORAY!

Anonymous said...

YAHOOOO! CARTWHEELS, SOMERSAULTS AND CONFETTI!!! Congratulations and praise the Lord! She is so precious. What a blessing! Can't wait to meet her and Anna is especially excited to have a new pal.
Love,
Jeff, Erin and Anna

Melanie said...

Wow, Wow, Wow. So awesome! I can not wait to meet her!

Melanie

Anonymous said...

Hey Henry and Liz!

Congratulations! My email has been down and we have been in and out of the office a lot lately so I am just getting updated now! I will be sure to share with the rest of the gang tomorrow.

She looks absolutely beautiful and so happy! Just by way of comparison, our almost 10 month old "pipsqueak" Julianna is 27 inches long, weighs 16.6 pounds and has no teeth. So Meili is huge by comparison (granted, Julianna might have a heavier dose of Puerto Rican blood in her!)

Keep us posted and let us know when she is ready for her first "field trip" to the farm! :)

Love to all,
Cheryl, Michael and the rest...

Anonymous said...

Henry and Liz,
Congratulations!!! We are soooo happy for you. She's a cutie pie!

Brett, Mira and Andrew

Anonymous said...

Liz and Henry - we're sooo happy for you! She's such a honey and looks so good natured and happy. We cannot wait to see her in person! Keep us posted!
Bill & Etta