Sunday, February 25, 2007

Pictures!!!

We had fun Wednesday afternoon! We had some official "just came home" pictures of Meili taken. We had a traditional Chinese dress and some silk slippers from when we were in China. Meili looks SO cute in them. Wednesday afternoon Melissa Diekema came over to take pictures. She sent a few to us already and I just love them! I can't wait to see more!!! Here are two for you all to enjoy. (Check out Melissa's website here!)



3 comments:

Catherine said...

What a little sweetie! Love the dress and slippers from China; Meili looks beautiful in them!

Anonymous said...

henry, liz & meili-
you are a beautiful family! congratulations on finally having each other! i feel like we haven't seen each other forever but i definitely am still looking out for you - and watching you blog! thanks for having a blog, it helps me be a part of your life!

Anonymous said...

Well can you say first place cute award winner? Again, her eyes just get me every time! I sound like a broken record when I talk about her eyes!!
Is that her little film container of rice? :-) Does she still like the lion? :-)
Thanks for sharing your pride and joy!
Kim S. (teacher friend)