"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break." - an ancient Chinese belief
Thursday, February 01, 2007
a funny story for today
Today I have a funny story for you all. It's about Meili and eating. Because Meili still has a large cleft through her hard and soft palate, we were advised to feed her only soft things like porridge, pudding, jello, applesauce, etc. Well, we were eating lunch in the room today and Meili got really excited when she saw my rice so I decided I'd give her just a little of it. I fed her a few small pieces at a time. She was LOVING it so I gave her some more. Well, a little while later, pieces of rice started coming out of her nose. It wasn't bothering her at all, in fact it was kind of funny. She would laugh or something and suddenly, some pieces of rice would squeeze out one side of her nose. We laughed about it and also learned our lesson, no more rice! (at least not until that hole is repaired) How cute though! We're having such a great time getting to know her and all her fun facial expressions and moods. What a blessing she is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Here are my reactions:
part I: ooh ucky (rice through nose)
part II: ha ha ha (laughing about the rice)
part III: awwwwww (what a blessing part)
I'm so enjoying your messages - a bright spot in my day.
Love,
Kim S. (hmmm...what can I put here...Oh: the one who missed you at the grcs book club today)
--gotta go shovel again...
Ha ha... for the first three months that we had Benoit, he would send stuff through his nose too. Very interesting, when dinner is colourful, like sweet potatoes.
Love Linda
(Henry's seestor)
Post a Comment