Tuesday, January 05, 2010

a little wintertime story

This is the school.


This is the girl who goes to the school.



This is the sled all shiny and red that I use to bring the girl to the school.



This is the brother who rides along in the sled while we bring the girl to school.


This is the ice all over the road on the way to bring the girl to the school.



This is the bruise I got on my knee when I fell on the ice
while pulling the sled to bring the girl to the school.




This is what I ordered to wear on my shoes when I pull the sled over the ice on my way to bring the girl to school!!!



THE END!

6 comments:

Marj Timmerman said...

Oh no, Liz! I hope your poor knee heals quickly. Liked the story tho!
Blessings,
Marj

Anonymous said...

I loved the story!! Hope your knee feels better soon! Denise

Anonymous said...

cute story! as for your knee, ouch!! hope it isn't too sore.
Happy New Year. A. Mary

Jana said...

Cute! Does Meili like this story?

Anonymous said...

cute story - I sure like the picture of the school - it doesn't have any snow - just lots of green!!! Hope the "spikes" help!!
Lori Kooiker

Anonymous said...

Love the story ! Ever thought of publishing? Take care of that knee, OUCH !
Continuing to keep your family in prayer
Kim Kirby (COP Friend)