Wow, a week gone by already. It seems like each week just gets busier and busier. Meili is doing great! My parents were here for the weekend and my mom had fun spoiling her to pieces! Monday was my first day back at school. It was good timing... Meili was starting to feel better and I was ready to go back. I was really excited to see "my kids" again and ready to start using more of my brain! It really helped that on Monday morning Meili woke up and just started talking away and playing in her crib. It was obvious that she was feeling much better. I was glad, it made leaving for school a lot easier. My sister is taking care of her at our house when we're both at work. Meili seems to be doing well with the changes.
I'm so excited that it's getting warmer - we've had a lot of nice walks to the library and around the neighborhood. Meili is starting to enjoy the stroller but still especially loves to be carried in the Bjorn. The dogs also like the extra walks. I just have to figure out a way to tie them to the stroller without them being able to pull Meili off the sidewalk into the grass or the street. They are uncontrollable when they see squirrels.
Bedtime!
2 comments:
Liz, It was wonderful to see you yesterday. Now I want to see Meili too. I'm really enjoying seeing the photo's and reading the updates on her!
We've enjoyed reading these too! keep it up
Dan and Cheryl, Samuel and Peter
Post a Comment