"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break." - an ancient Chinese belief
Friday, March 09, 2007
sleeping...
Hello friends! Things are going pretty well for Meili today. (Too bad I got a nasty cold and feel terrible.) Anyway... she slept really well last night, drank some juice and yogurt this morning and has been dozing in my lap on and off all day so far. I was able to put her down for a nap this afternoon after she finished some beef broth and more yogurt. The poor kid is just wiped out from everything she's been through the last two days. Thank you all for your prayers, phone calls, visits and notes of support. You all are helping me make it through all of this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad Meili was able to get some rest. I pray for all of you often. I'm looking forward to our visit!
Kim S.
Liz -- your husband is so strong -- he gives us updates on Meili like a champ. We are having a blast in Miami, altough Henry's heart is in GR. Our prayers are with you, and we certainly wish you and Meili could be here. I can't WAIT to meet her! I'm so glad the surgery went smoothly. You are in my thoughts and prayers. sending my love...
ginny (medema) douglass
Post a Comment