"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break." - an ancient Chinese belief
Friday, January 19, 2007
READY!!!
I hold in my hand one American passport (mine) and one Canadian passport (Henry's) - each containing a valid China visa!!! They came via FedEx this morning! I woke up early, knowing they would be coming. I laid in bed, wiggling my feet with excitement until I heard the rumble of a delivery truck outside. I ran downstairs and grabbed them off the front porch. It's the last official paperwork we needed before we could go! We're ready!!! (Now just a lot of cleaning, laundry and more packing to do.) Two more days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am SOOOOO excited for you guys!! I can't wait to see the pictures of you and MEILI!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Love, Kim (Meili's friend's mom)hehe
Post a Comment