Monday, November 27, 2006

Update on Meili...

Fun, Fun! We got an update on Meili today. Her cleft lip has been repaired and the cleft palate surgery can wait until she comes home.

Here are some other updates:
Height: 75 cm or 29.5 inches tall (I was 22.5 inches when I was BORN!)
Weight: 9 kg or 19.8 lbs
Teeth: 5

They also said that she can sit, crawl, and is learning to stand. Her fine motor skills are good and she pick up toys and holds a bottle. She likes to watch TV and holds toys with both hands. She knows caretakers and her name. She understands her caretakers' facial expressions. She is active, busy and alert.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you guys! I'm SOOOOO happy for you! Meili is adorable - those eyes, those eyes!! Kim S.

Anonymous said...

GOL!!! I hafta come HOME so all of this can SINK IN! EXCITING!!!