
We're expecting! We've started the process to adopt another baby from China! Not sure if it will be a girl or a boy and will be excited either way! We completed our home study this past December and now are waiting for U.S. Immigration services to complete some paperwork. We'll updated progress here on our blog!
Some other exciting news is that Meili starts preschool tomorrow. She's been going to a speech preschool two mornings a week this year but now she'll be going full days, M-F. I'm excited because she is coming to Oakdale so we get to walk to school together each morning! Meili packed her lunch and backpack tonight before bed. She is pretty excited for tomorrow!
Some other exciting news is that Meili starts preschool tomorrow. She's been going to a speech preschool two mornings a week this year but now she'll be going full days, M-F. I'm excited because she is coming to Oakdale so we get to walk to school together each morning! Meili packed her lunch and backpack tonight before bed. She is pretty excited for tomorrow!
3 comments:
Liz-
I was so excited to hear that you are planning to adopt again. I am anxious to read all about the process on your blog! Thank goodness for blogs!!!
Congrats!
I learned last week that it could be Summer of 2010 before I get a referral. My LID is 10/30/06. But COP matches seem to go quicker--let's hope so for your sake.
Very excited for your news! :-)
Post a Comment