Thursday, June 26, 2008

YUM!

What a fun summer day. Meili and I walked around Reeds Lake, went out for coffee together, picked strawberries, took the dogs for a haircut, and walked to the library. This is what summer break should always be like! (except for the part when I had to do my homework during Meili's nap...) Meili was a great picker this time and was much more happy about being along. (Last year she cried about sitting on the wet ground and she ate lots of leaves.) This time she started picking right away. I wasn't really watching her so it took a little for me to notice that Meili was taking a bite out of each strawberry before she put it in the basket. Funny! We'll find all of those tomorrow when we're making jam!!!




1 comment:

Jana said...

This sentence made me laugh out loud: "Last year she cried about sitting on the wet ground and she ate lots of leaves."