One year ago today... I was out on the playground at school doing recess duty with another Oakdale teacher. I had my cell phone turned on (just in case someone from Bethany tried to call me). It rang during recess! It was our caseworker - calling to say that we had been matched with Meili! I felt very calm when I was on the phone but fell apart after I hung up. All of the kids wanted to know why I was crying. I wanted to tell them but I could hardly talk! Plus... I still had to call Henry to tell him the news. Here's our post from that day...
MEET OUR DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here she is:Meili Jiang XinYi Kingma (pronunciation: May-Lee Gee-ong Chin Yee Kingma)
Date of Birth: November 21, 2005
Current Home: Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China
Estimated GOTCHA DAY: January 2007
Proud Parents: Liz & Henry




1 comment:
Amazing how life changes in just one short year! What a blessing your little Meili is!
Post a Comment