Wednesday, September 05, 2007

can't believe I did that!

Tonight when I was giving Meili her supper I noticed that she and I were dressed alike. I didn't mean for that to happen so it's kind of funny. We both had skorts on and redish/pinkish shirts with a pattern. Of course, mine didn't have drool and babyfood on it.



School started this week and I'm back full time. Meili's adjusting to daycare again and we're trying to figure out how to fit everything in our schedule. I'm looking forward to weekends even more now because it's when we'll have the most time to hang out with Meili. She's talking like crazy now (although we can't understand a lot of it) and loves to sing. Some of her favorite songs right now are the Itsy, Bitsy Spider, If You're Happy and You Know It, The Wheels on the Bus, and BINGO.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe you that it wasn't intentional - that's not you! :-) However, it is quite cute! I'm glad that you're all adjusting to the change in work schedule and I hope things continue to slide into place. Thanks for sharing your photos with us - they're so fun to see!
A. Kim

Jana said...

Cute! Your guys both match the flowerpot too.