Tomorrow Meili and I will board the train to Chicago. We're going to hang out with my parents for the rest of the week. Henry will join us for the weekend. This will be Meili's first train trip. Looking forward to it!!!
And now a few photos. A friend recently gave us all his childhood Little People stuff. (You rock, Sean!!!) The house, the school and the barn - complete with people, furniture, cars and animals. Meili's having fun with all of this new stuff. We're enjoying it too - great childhood memories!!!



2 comments:
Congratulations on 8 years!
It's funny, Joshua too loves the older Little People stuff from my childhood (much better than the stuff that is out now).
Hi Liz!
Those pics of the little people bring back such great memories! My mom kept all of mine and those are Ben's favorite toys! I wish I had more stuff though like you do...they don't make em like that anymore!
It's so good to see Meili so happy and having fun.
Kim (Ben's mommy)
Post a Comment