Monday, July 17, 2006

to China... and back again

Well, we've been to China and back. We had quite limited internet access so I was not able to post updates like I had hoped. Right now I'm waiting for all of our pictures to load onto the computer so I can see how they turned out. We've been traveling for 22 hours to get home and we're feeling a bit yucky - I don't think our bodies know what's going on. Beijing is exactly 12 hours later than Grand Rapids time. In our traveling today, we actually gained 12 hours. We left at 9:05 this morning (Beijing time) and were in Grand Rapids today at 7:00 P.M. (GR time). It was hard to do all that sitting. I hope to post some pictures later this week once I get them loaded and resized. More later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back!!
I can't wait to see pictures and hear more about your trip!
Renee